Well, last week we finally moved to our house in Taylor. I am so excited to have a bigger place (its 2112 sqft). It is more than twice the size of our old house. We have been crazy busy trying to get everything moved in the new house, and the old one cleaned up. Now all we need is to get a wood stove before it gets too cold! We have all the wood cut and we are just trying to find a stove big enough for our house and within our budget. I started a job as a CNA last week which is going well. I am grateful Brandon is home when I work so I don't have to get a babysitter. I grew up here, so I have lots of friends who are close by. Brandon's elk hunt starts on Friday, so I probably won't see him for a few days (it will only take a few hours if you ask him). Well....until next time!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't move to Taylor! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Have you hit any cows yet?
Just kidding. Enjoy your new place and your new job.
Jared
PS. I like your picture (pictures) at the top of your blog, especially the one on the right. Which cool Aunt and Uncle bought those for them?
hey i am so excided we need to do something sometime e mail me and we will talk k or your # k see ya soon
teri kae
Post a Comment