I finally decided to start taking some belly pictures. I wish I would have started sooner though. Here is one from today at 18w4d:

I can't believe how fast pregnancy goes by. The Dr. wants to induce me at 37 weeks if I haven't gone into labor yet. That means I'm half way there! It goes by way to fast, and we still have so much to do.

3 comments:
I can't believe you are already half way there! Since we NEVER get to see you, keep posting pictures.
Wow Amber! I still can't believe you are having twins. It doesn't seem real. I haven't seen you forever so it seems crazy that you are half way! I am super excited for you!
Amber, I did get your card on Sat. (my birthday). I only took two days for it to get here! Thanks. We have something for you for your b-day because we totally dropped the ball. We will give it to you at Christmas.
Post a Comment