Everything has been going great. Thanksgiving was delicious. We spent the holiday at my Mom's house in Queen Creek, and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. And then we ate some more.
Saturday was a great day for Brandon. He got to feel one of the babies move for the first time! He was so excited. I told him one of the girls was kicking a lot and put his hand on it. He couldn't feel them with his hand, so he lay his head on my stomach. Boy he sure felt her then! Now he is trying to feel them all of the time.
Brandon and I both love the holidays more than any other time of the year. We got our tree this weekend and decorated it last night. It's a little big for our limited space, but its still pretty. In case you can't tell, I LOVE snowmen! They are the cutest thing in the world. I think there might be two or three ornaments on the tree that aren't blue, white, silver, or a snowman.
Saturday was a great day for Brandon. He got to feel one of the babies move for the first time! He was so excited. I told him one of the girls was kicking a lot and put his hand on it. He couldn't feel them with his hand, so he lay his head on my stomach. Boy he sure felt her then! Now he is trying to feel them all of the time.
Brandon and I both love the holidays more than any other time of the year. We got our tree this weekend and decorated it last night. It's a little big for our limited space, but its still pretty. In case you can't tell, I LOVE snowmen! They are the cutest thing in the world. I think there might be two or three ornaments on the tree that aren't blue, white, silver, or a snowman.

This is the cute nativity set my mother-in-law got me as a gift last year

And this is the snowman family she got us as well

Brandon got to hang is favorite one

Now all we need is some snow!

3 comments:
I'm jealous that you have a real tree. I love that smell. I have never seen a nativity seen like that. It is really cute.
So have you decided on any names yet for your babies? I think you should name them Peanut Butter Owens and Jelly Sandwich Owens.haha What do you think?
Cute decorations! I love the snowmen!
Post a Comment