Last weekend was my baby shower. I got lots of stuff that I needed, and a ton of the cutest baby clothes known to man.
We played a game where everyone got a piece of yarn and tried to guess how big around I am. I didn't think they made that much yarn at once, but I guess they do! My Grandma was right on the money and won.
I am 34 weeks as of yesterday. I'm glad I've made it this far, though it hasn't been easy. I've had problems with preterm labor and am on medication to stop contractions. As of two weeks ago I was dilated to two, but I bet with the contractions I've been having that I'm further than that now. I have to go to the hospital twice a week to get hooked up to the monitors for half an hour, and go to the doctor once a week for a check up. I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore and for them to be here, but at the same time I want them to stay in there for as long as possible. Since we've got their room ready, we've both been a little more antsy about them getting here. But we both know that once they are here, we'll be wishing that they were back in my stomach! And no, we haven't made a definite decision about names yet.




2 comments:
I wished that I could have been there! Jared and I sent a little something in the mail with your taxes. When I come out there this Summer I will have something better for them. We can't wait for them to get here. You will have to take a picture of your nursery so I can get some ideas for mine! Hang in there!
You two are just darling. You obviously wouldn't know me, but Brandon would. We knew each other in high school. I'm so happy for both of you. TWINS and GIRLS!!! Take it from me, GIRLS ROCK! Best of luck to both of you.
Keep a smiling,
Amanda
Post a Comment