Our beautiful baby girls are finally here! After an unexpected c-section, they joined our family on Saturday, March 22, 2008 at 7:18 pm and 7:20 pm. Summer Kay Owens came to Earth weighing in at 4 lb 9 oz and measuring in at 18.5 in.
Her sister Savannah Kay Owens followed in at 5 lb 13 oz and 18 in long.


Her sister Savannah Kay Owens followed in at 5 lb 13 oz and 18 in long.

They are truly little miricles and we couldn't be any happier to have them.

As you can imagine, we are extremly busy, and I will post more about everything later along with more pictures.

4 comments:
Congrats Amber! They are beautiful. I can't wait to meet them.
Congrats Beef and Amber. The babies look great! We hope you're getting enough sleep :)
Oh they are so precious! I am so happy they are here and I am an auntie! The kids are even more excited to FINALLY have some cousins. I'm glad it all went well and hope you getting the routine down will make things go smoothly!
Congratulations you guys!! They are so beautiful!! Kandra told me about it and I'm so glad that they got to go home when you did. That is for sure a blessing!
Post a Comment