August has been just another month. Summer got diagnosed with reflux and is on medication for it. So far I think it is working, but sometimes I wonder if it isn't. I went to the E.R. last Friday night and found out I have pancreatitis and gallstones. The pain was worse than labor! I am getting my gallbladder out on the 27th and am excited to get feeling better. The girls got their ears pierced last week at walmart so they don't look like boys anymore. They are so cute! You can't see them very well, but they are there.
Here is a pic of the clothes Brooke got them. She even got sunglasses and flip flops! The shoes are still too big but they are so adorable!
I have to give kudos to my dog. Patch is the best dog their is. Every time the babies cry, he gives them a kiss. If they are in their crib crying, he comes to me wagging his tail and runs to their door like I need to help them. Sometimes I make him follow me around the house because they love to watch him.

We have cut a few loads of firewood and haven't been doing much else. Kandra is almost ready to pop! I am so excited! Hopefully Jared will keep their blog updated when she has the baby.

4 comments:
They are just too cute!! They didn't look like boys, how could they in those cute little outfits! Let us know how your surgery goes and I will let you know how it goes with us. Last night I thought that it might be the night but the contractions subsided and are since gone... for now. It is definitely going to be soon though.
Your babies are really precious. Acid reflux is no fun--just ask Kristal and both her little girls. Hope you can get that under control. I hope your surgery went well and you'll get feeling better really soon.
hey they are so cute and look like a lot of fun i was happy to see you last week at the hospital i was just having contractions. so sorry i wasn't that freindly let meknow if i can do anything for you after your surgry i would love to help hey we need to get togther some time
I never though they looked boyish! I haven't seen the earrings either, whens the last time I saw the munchkins?! Thats terrible when I live right down the road! LOL
Post a Comment