I had to work on Holloween, but Brandon took the girls to our wards trunk-or-treat the night before. He put them in their costumes, painted their faces, got some cute pictures when I got home...


Brandon went to Heber on Holloween night to watch Blake play football, but before I left for work we put the girls in the pumpkins to take some pictures...


They are growing fast. Savannah has three teeth, and is working on ther fourth. Summer doesn't have any, but as grouchy as she has been with this cold, we are glad she isn't teething. Savannah has got the army crawl down to an art and is into everything. Summer scoots a little but still hasn't gotten the hang of the whole thing yet.
It is so fun to see them interact and play with each other. It is so weird how they can't be without their other half. Right now Savannah is sleeping and Summer just woke up and is sitting on the floor trying to play. She keeps looking around the room for her sister and will let out a fuss every now and then. Savannah won't be sleeping for long because as soon as you take one out of the crib, the other wakes up soon. As soon as they reunite, (they get so excited they end up hurting each other) you would think they haven't seen each other for years!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Holloween!!!
Posted by Brandon and Amber Owens at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the pics of them in the pumpkins, such a cute idea. also, how cute that Brandon got them all ready and took them to the trunk or treat! He's becoming a a real daddy more and more every day, hey?! Not to say he wasn't from the start, but you know what I mean!
That is so cute. I know what you mean, I can't even get out of the room before the other is awake. They sure love eachother, can you imagine getting to come to earth with your best friend??
Hey lover girl!! THis it your long lost love. Lol!! How is everything in your world. Your twins looked so cute for Halloween. If you haven't noticed already I got rid of my cell phone and have not got a new phone under my hubby yet, but until then you can reach me on my home phone 4804522132
Post a Comment