Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Tis the Season!

The time has come. Yes, it is almost Christmas! There is shopping, baking, shopping, decorating, shopping, Christmas music, shopping, family, oh and shopping...did I miss anything? I have my list of people to shop for and only half of them have gift ideas next to them. With money being tight, as it is for everyone, and no ideas on what to get anyone, I'm about to just buy gift cards for everyone! So take your pick...Wal-mart, Sam's Club, JCPenney's or the movie theater. When I ask anyone what they want, all I hear is "Oh, I don't know...nothing I guess." You know if you really don't get them anything you will be doomed, so you have to get them something. But what?
We are as busy as can be. Brandon has bronchitis AND pink eye. The girls both have a cough and runny nose. So I am either at work, or healing the sick. (Trying to anyways.) In the meantime there are parties to go to, goodies to make, people to visit, traditions to keep, shopping to do, babies to raise, a house to clean, and callings to fulfill. All while wearing a smile and pretending to not be overwhelmed!

2 comments:

Matt n Jessica said...

You are doing a great job at all your tasks Amber! I know the feeling over overwhelment all too well these days! Keep up the good work! Love you!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I know what you're talking about except I only have one baby and Jared never gets sick! :) Can't wait to see all y'all.