Hmmm, where do I begin? I got a job at the hospital in September, so for a while I was working two jobs. That ended last week right before Thanksgiving. Now I only work at the hospital and am enjoying being home a lot more. Lets see...my sister Katie got married in August, Blake left on his mission in September, and my great-grandma passed away in October.
The girls are learning new words everyday and always making us laugh. We went to the pumpkin patch and made cookies and went to our wards trunk-or-treat for Halloween. Savannah was an angel and Summer was a devil. And yes, they had their assignments for a reason. We had Thanksgiving with Brandon's family in Heber, and my parents came to stay with us for a couple of days. And here we are now. Deedra just brought her twins over as well as her sister's kids. They all had fun playing while we got some adult conversation.
Here are a bunch of random picutres from the past few months...










Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Its been a while...
Posted by Brandon and Amber Owens at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a beautiful family! I'm excited that you are getting to stay home more...its the best!
Thanks for the update! The girls are so cute!Loved their costumes!
Finally I got to see the costumes! They look so cute!
Post a Comment