Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary Brandon!

I was up all night with the nasty bug and have been pretty sick all day. What a great way to spend our 4th anniversary. After 4 years, we are one of the happiest couples around as far as I'm concerned. Boy how time flies. A dog, a house, and two kids later we are still very much in love. I can't wait to spend eternity with my hubby. Once in a while 4 years can seem like a long time, but when I think about the long run...we are just begining.
Savannah is walking all over the house, and Summer will be doing the same pretty soon here. I still can't find my camera cord, but when I do I have lots of pictures to post. We plan on going camping next weekend and are very excited to have a few days to spend together as a family.

3 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Sorry to hear you were sick for your anniversary. Hopefully you made it up by going camping!
See you soon!

Matt n Jessica said...

It's time for your monthly update! :-)

gina marie said...

Amber! Hey girl! I loved hearing about the love you have for your hubby. Life just seems to get better, with a lot of hard word along the way. So glad to read the update! I miss you girl!