Monday, March 29, 2010

The Twins are Two!!!

Oh my how time flies! It seems like not long ago I started this blog when I was pregnant with them. I can't believe they are two already.




They went potty for the first time today in the "big girl potty" which is very exciting. The long road of potty-training has just begun! They say new things everyday that surprise us, (and sometimes remind us to watch what we say;-). They fight and boss each other around, and yet are best of friends and can't stand to be apart. The next step is a real bed...(they are starting to look crowded in the crib together). They are so much fun and we are SO blessed to have them in our lives, (even if we get premature greys:-). I hope the next year is as fun as this one was!

3 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

They are such cuties! I am so glad they are potty training for you and Brandons sake! Auntie Kandra has a present for them when we come down this weekend:)Cant wait for all the cousins to play together:)

Aunt Tiff said...

I can't believe they are two already!! They are adorable!!!!

Blain&Deedra said...

I went private, email me cheeka_1885@yahoo.com for an invite.