First off, we have good news. We are expecting baby #3! I'm due on September 12th. It has been a VERY rough ride so far, and I know I have a long way to go, but it will be worth it. The girls are excited for the baby to come see them.
I can't believe they are almost three! Time goes by so fast, it is not fair. Now lets see if I can give a quick update since I posted last (yes, it has almost been a year).
My sister Laura had a baby last June on our anniversary. Cute little Maylee Renee. 

And little Maylee will be getting another little sister right around her 1st birthday!
We took some family pictures around the 4th of July: Here are the only good ones we got of the girls (who were not happy to be doing this)
Summer-
Savannah-
Brandon and I-
Then the fall brought the pumpkin patch and Halloween: 

Girls and Maylee-
They even won first place in a costume contest! They were so cute!
More family pics in November:



Before we knew it, December was here. We took the girls to the Polar Express. They had so much fun! I'm so glad we decided to take them this year. Thank you Mom and Cami for going with us!


The next day, my Sister-in-law Kandra decided to grace us with another nephew she named Brett-
And as always...Christmas came and went way too fast for us. 


Overall, we had a great year. And one of my New Year's Resolutions was to update the blog more often. I guess it just gets overlooked with everybody using facebook now. Anyways...here's to a great year!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Update Overload!!! (hope you have a minute)
Posted by Brandon and Amber Owens at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Amber...you are beautiful! I can't believe how much your family is growing! How exciting! It doesn't seem to long ago we were playing "house" ourselves!!! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous. What a good mom you are! Thanks for posting!
Your girls are so dang cute and I can't wait until you add another to the mix! And yes, you need to post more often!!
First Congrats on baby number 3Your girls are getting so big. They are simply adorable. Your hair always looks amazing. Who cuts your hair?
Congratulations to you and Brandon! Another little girl will be so fun for all of them! Such cute pictures of the twins!
Post a Comment