For those of you who know us well, know we love our dog Patch like he was one of our own. We take him everywhere and spoil him to death. He has been our "only child" and entertainment for the past year now. He likes to go play with my Mother-in-law's dog Hoser, who is also a Queensland, but he does nothing but beat him up now and make my dog bleed. Hoser taught my dog where the girls were in the neighborhood and now we can't keep him at the house, so his visits are now limited.
He is a big Mama's Boy. I think he realizes something is going on with me and is spending more time with Brandon, probably because he's the only one who will play with him and throw his frisbee.
The scars on his face are from him jumping out of the back of our truck going 50 mph down the highway. He's better now and you can't tell it even happened, but I bet he won't do that again!
He has a rude awakening coming for him when the babies get here. He will go from our #1 to our #3 in the matter of minutes. The poor dog!

2 comments:
I heard that he has some pretty cool tricks that you guys have taught him. I will have to see them when I come home. So what are the babies names today?
Hey Amber. Long time no see. I just wanted to tell you I started a new blog. ashlieandbrynn.blogspot.com
Post a Comment