Where did Christmas go? It came, slapped me in the face, and left just like that. It was still great no matter how fast it went. Jared and Kandra came from Ohio, and it was great to see them. My parents came up the mountain for Christmas, so we got to spend some time with them as well and Brandon's parents. We went down to my Mom's house for New Years and did some baby shopping. I can't believe I'm 26 weeks already! People are always stopping me and telling me "any day now huh?" If they only knew why I'm so huge! I have so much to do before the girls get here, and I'm running short on time and money. If you thought one baby was expensive, try having two! Its unreal!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yeah we can't believe that it is over already. We had such a good time! I think I am in denial because I have been completely useless these past 2 weeks. Oh well. I am so excited for you to have your babies! It will be soo exciting! I couldnt imagine the cost. I do know that alot of the time you can go to thrift stores and get pretty decent stuff for cheep.All you need to do is maybe repaint it. That is what my sister did. Any luck with the names?
Post a Comment