I finally got something done today! I got the cradle set up in my room, and it is ready for babies. Now if only everything else were done. But hey, its a start I guess.
Brandon and I met in the fall of 2004. We got married right after I graduated on June 17, 2005. We bought a house and moved to the windy city of Taylor. Brandon works at U.P.S. and I am working at the hospital. We had two beautiful girls, Summer and Savannah, on March 22, 2008. And Kelson joined our family on September 6, 2011.
3 comments:
Oh so cute! All my little rubber babies have slept in that cradle too. It's so neat to have a handed down thing like that!
That is a start. It is getting soooo close. We can't wait! Did you get the carpet in?
I can't beleive it is only 8 1/2 weeks away!!!
Post a Comment