Monday, January 21, 2008

So Much To Do, So Little Time!

I only have 8 1/2 weeks before they induce me, if I don't go into labor that is. I don't have a dang thing ready. I went to my Sister-in-Law's baby shower this weekend, and she is all ready. The baby's room is painted with pictures on the wall, the crib is made, the clothes are hanging in the closet and put in dressers, and diapers are waiting on the changing table. She is only a few weeks ahead of me, and I just have piles of clothes, and boxes of everything shoved in the room. We are putting carpet down soon, so I am waiting to get that done before I set everything up. I'm just afraid the carpet will never get put in, and I will have the babies before they have a place to sleep. There isn't much I can do on my own as far as cleaning stuff out because a lot of it consits of heavy boxes that I can't lift. But it is all an organized mess, and I know where everything is. I just have to have to wait I guess.

2 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Amber, you need to get going. Come on, what's the problem!! It's not like you don't have like 2 kids that you are carrying around!! hahaha. I'm sure that everything will be ready. Just ask for some help and people will help you. I am excited to see the little ones!!

Matt n Jessica said...

That's right ask for some help and I'll come help set up whatever! I can't wait for your shower!