As you can imagine, I have been crazy busy. We've been trying to get both babies on the same schedule, which is finally working out well for us.
My Mom has been coming up on weekends to help out and visit her only grandkids. She has been such a great help and it has been so nice to have her here. She is so excited to be a grandma and have babies that she can hold and spoil. While she was here my Aunt Donna, Grandma, and Great-Grandma came out to visit. While they were here, we got a 5-generation picture.
The next day Grandma Owens stopped by for a visit. She said that the our girls gave her 12 great-grandkids!
It had been forever since I had gotten out of our little house, so we went to Brandon's parent's house to watch conference on Sunday. His Grandad came up from Globe to see the babies. He was so nervous to hold them both, but we got him to do it long enough to take a picture.
They went to the Doctor on the 7th. Summer is up to 5lb 1oz, and Savannah is at 6lb 5oz. I can't believe how fast they are growing and changing! Last night when I went in to check on them, this is what I found:

4 comments:
OHH THEY ARE SO CUTE!! CONGRATS!!
I'm glad that they are getting on a schedule. That helps so much! They are so sweet!
We love the last picture!! That is sooooo cute! We look forward to your next post.
Awe that last picture is so precious...how cute. We all love them and tell Brandon once they get a little bigger as he is wishing he will wish they were tiny again, we promise! Love u guys!
Post a Comment