Well, their cords finally fell off and we were able to give them a real bath. I can't explain to you how much Summer HATES being naked! She screams every time her diaper gets changed, so you can only imagine what she is like during a bath.
Savannah likes the whole bath idea. She loved it! 
I can't believe they are already 4 weeks old!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Baby's First Bath
Posted by Brandon and Amber Owens at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
awww how precious! They are cuties. So how are you adjusting? Is it getting any easier? I am enjoying the second trimester a lot more than the 1st. I still don't feel like I am going to be a mom.....it is just weird. Keep posting the pics!!
They are so sweet. I still need to come see them. They are adorable.
oh my goodness you had two babies and they are so very cute i cant belive it i havent seen you for ever lets get together and do some thing i will even come to heber if i have to i am so happy for you guys yes i am having a nother one and really scared about having two so you can teach me a few things! well am glad you wrote on my blog! keep in touch see ya teri
Look at these two precious angels! How fun to have twins...though I'm sure you're exhausted. I sometimes wish I had been blessed with twins, but I'm ever so grateful to have my one Super Girl for now. Good luck and can't wait to read more updates on the two of you and your family.
Post a Comment