Wednesday, May 21, 2008

1st Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was great. I got to take the girls to church for the first time. They looked so cute!

Even if they weren't happy to be in those itchy dresses.

They went to the Dr. on the 22nd to get their shots. They are 8 & 9 pounds already! When I get to heaven, I'm going to tell God that babies need to stay little for longer. They just grow up way to fast. While we were there, it snowed! It is the middle of May for goodness sakes, this should not be happening. We shouldn't still be building fires at night!
They are both smiling and cooing all the time, and Savannah rolled over for the first time last Saturday! Life is crazy & busy, but well worth it!

4 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

aawww, double the fun! You get to dress not only 1 in cute outfits and dresses but you get to dress 2! I bet they are hard work but are fun. We can't wait until we can see them in a month. Please keep them small for us:)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blain&Deedra said...

Those faces are just too precious. And the dresses are cute too. I'll have to teach you how to hand make bows. They are a lot of fun. See you Sunday!

Vandee said...

They are beautiful! Congrats to both you!