Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baby's Blessings

Brandon gave two beautiful blessings to our babies on Sunday. Thank you Mom for making their dresses! They were beautiful. We had a good amount of people show up, and we had lunch afterwards. I have had two of my sisters stay with me this week. It has been a wonderful break to have some help with the babies. Here are some pictures we took today:



We smile one minute




Get serious the next (I love this picture!)



Then we get tired...
and cranky.
And after a nap, we are just fine!








5 comments:

Matt n Jessica said...

I can't believe how much they are growing and changing already. It's amazing how fast it happens! I'm glad you are taking lots of pictures!

Blain&Deedra said...

Those pictures are adorable. Thursday was fun, we should get together again. Call Me!

Mandy said...

Those babies are just too cute!!! Those cheeks are absolutely scrumptious! You look fabulous...what a beautiful family :-)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

We can't wait to be able to see them in a few weeks! The dresses are beautiful. Sorry we couldn't make it for the blessings.

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE... HOW IS IT TO HAVE TWO BABIES??