Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day went well. My Dad was at my Grandma's house, so we went there to have lunch and visit the whole family. We then went to Brandon's parents to visit for a while. After about an hour, we all decided to go out to their property and see how their house is coming along. It's nothing but footings right now, but we enjoyed the time out there.


Here is a pic of Brandon and the girls. Savannah is on the left and Summer is on the right. He is wearing the shirt they got him.
This is one of the girls playing on their play yard. I love this thing! All the colors and the mirror keep them entertained for a while. I can't believe they are 12 weeks old! They are learning new things by the day and getting funner by the minute.

3 comments:

Matt n Jessica said...

I can't get over how big they look! When did I see them last?! LOL They grow so fast, don't they?! Well now they have a little GIRL cousin coming to play with them!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Too cute. I told Jessica that our boy will have to look out for all of his girl cousins. We can't wait to see them!

Blain&Deedra said...

Those pictures are so cute. I loved having them here and getting to know them a little. It is so strange to me now to hold a baby and not know their personalities. So it was great to spend time with them.