Monday, July 28, 2008

TAGGED!

I just noticed I have been tagged. I haven't been on the computer in two weeks now, so I will catch up when I am done with this:

I am: downloading pictures and paying bills.
I know: there aren't enough hours in the day.
I want: to finish my nursing degree.
I have: a wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters.
I hate: when people drive slow in a single lane, and speed up when there are two lanes! GRRRR!!
I miss: having more time for myself.
I fear: spiders and bees.
I feel: overwhelmed and tired.
I hear: the ESPN in the other room and the dog snoring.
I smell: the bleach in the washing machine.
I crave: a vacation.
I search: MSN
I wonder: what it is like on the other side.
I regret: not paying better attention in history class.
I love: my husband and my girls, a good book & Dr. Pepper
I care: about raising my children well.
I always: pick up the bathroom; a messy one drives me nuts!
I am not: creative or crafty, though I wish I were.
I believe: love is the most powerful thing there is.
I dance: with Brandon in the kitchen at least twice a month.
I sing: to my girls and at church.
I don’t always: remember to take my shopping list with me.
I fight: rarely.
I write: checks? I think thats the only time I pick up a pen!
I lose: my mind at LEAST once a week!
I win: the diaper changing race everytime!
I never: know what is for dinner til its time to eat.
I listen: to babies cry.
I am scared: of the unknown.
I need: to have quicker comebacks.
I am happy about: my car being paid off!
I tag: Deedra, Kandra, & Jess.

0 comments: