Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was great. We had dinner on Christmas Eve at Roger and Laurie's house. The whole family was there including Roger's mom, and Jared, Kandra, and Gavin. The girls made out like bandits on Christmas Day. Though we thought they liked the wrapping paper and boxes the most, they are enjoying their gifts now. Here are some of the pictures we took:
Opening a present from Santa-




Kandra is holding Jessica's baby Kennedy with Gaving next to her.

Summer and Aunt Brooke-

It is so him...

I was going making Brandon a king-size denim quilt. Well, I broke my Grandma's sewing machine on Christmas Eve, so he got an unfinished product on Christmas Day. It got finished a couple of days later thanks to my Mom. She brought her sewing machine up from the valley, and helped me finish the edges. But I think it turned out to be a queen size. Oh, well... He still loves it.

7 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

It was so good seeing you guys and your girls. I can't believe Gavin passed up your twins. He had a Dr appt yesterday and he weighed 19lb 4oz,and was 26.5 inches. It will be fun next year when they can play together.

Matt n Jessica said...

The blanket turned out great! Matt loved his as well, just wants a bigger one next time!

Anonymous said...

I love the quilt! You can make me one next year!! Better start now!

Mom Owens

Kyson's World said...

Hey lady!! i miss you!

Kaylee said...

Hey Amber! Found a link to your blog! You have the cutest family and some of the cutest little girls! Christmas is fun with little ones!

Anonymous said...

Please update your blog!

Mom Owens

Mandy said...

Your girls are so cute...looks like you had a very nice Christmas.