Where do I start??? We cancelled our Internet service about a month ago. We were just paying waaaay to much, so we thought we'd try to live without it...that didn't last very long. We switched companies and got a way better deal, and lowered our TV package. Now we are saving over $75 a month! Anyways, we got to go on a date for Valentine's Day. I know, we should do it more often, but we don't. Not with my work schedule. We double dated to the movies, then to the other couple's house for dinner. It was nice to not have kids for a few hours!
I can't believe the girls turn a year old two weeks from today! It seems like just yesterday they were in their little preemie clothes as tiny as could be. Now they are eager to learn how to walk, and busy talking in their own language none of us can understand.
A very sad event took place this week. I work with a lady named Pam Mamon, whose kids were in a car accident this past week. After lots of medical treatment in the valley, her sweet son Dillon went back into the arm's of his Heavenly Father last night. Our prayers go out to his family grieving his loss.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Quick Catch-up
Posted by Brandon and Amber Owens at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah I am glad you have it back and are able to save money! I can't believe they are going to be 1. They are so cute. I can't wait until all of the little cousins are able to play together.
Sorry to hear about your co-workers family. It's not something you want to ever have to go through.
Can you believe we have stinkin one year olds?? where did the time go. It seems like just yesterday we were comparing bellies!!!
Post a Comment