8 Item Tag
Here are the rules:
1)Post the rules on your blog
.2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag.3)
I tag: Kandra, Jessica, Deedra, and whoever else wants too!!
Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Glen Beck
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Carlos Mencia
5. King of Queens
6. Brothers and Sisters
7. The News
8.
Things I did Yesterday:
1. Went to stake conference
2. Went to work
3. Gave the girls a bath
4. Held my sick baby
5. Held my well baby
6. Hugged my sick hubby
7. Made plans for the girls bday party
8. Went to sleep!
Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1. Spending eternity with Brandon and my girls
2. Finishing school
3. Having more children
4. Getting a new car
5. Painting the house
6. Planting a garden
7. Getting my video camera
8. Getting out of debt
Favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Road House
2. Licanos
3. El Cupidos
4. Evas
5. Panda Express
6. KFC
7. Subway
8. Super Salad
Things on My Wish List:
1. To be very successful in everything I do
2. Have more children
3. Win the Lottery without playing!
4. Becoming a nurse
5. Building a new house
6. Be the best wife ever
7. Be the best mother ever
8. Finish my year supply
Monday, March 16, 2009
Tagged!
Posted by Brandon and Amber Owens at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment