One year ago today, I was in labor for 9 hours...
One year ago today, I had an emergancy c-section...
One year ago today, Summer Kay Owens came into the world at 4lb 9oz and 18.5in long...
One year ago today, Savannah Kay Owens came into the world at 5lb 13oz and 18in long...
One year ago today, two best friends came into the world as sisters...
One year ago today, Brandon and I started our new little family...
One year ago today, two blessings came into our lives we never knew we could love so much...
Just look at us now!!!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
One Year Ago Today...
Posted by Brandon and Amber Owens at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They are so adorable. They have blessed all of our lives so much! It's hard to believe they have been with us for a whole year!
We love them and we love you both for making them!
Mom and Dad Owens
It's crazy how time flies, isn't it? Cute post! So it's about time for another set, right? LOL J/K
I remember that day like it was yesterday! They are so cute! Too bad Gavin wasn't as dark as them. He is a WHITE boy for sure. Maybe living in LV we will be able to get a tan.
I wanted to cry everything you said hits home. They are so cute and so much fun.
how sweet they are getting so big we need to tke them to the park together
Hey Amber, it's Ash. I finally got a blog page. How have you been? We really need to get together. And about this post...I can't believe that they are already one! It just seems like yesterday Jimmy and I were visiting you guys in the hospital! They are absolutely adorable! Anyways..let me know how things have been going for you!
Post a Comment