




I know I am a total slacker! My Mother-in-law just informed me it is time to update my blog. It just seems to be the last thing on my to-do list. And I can't get these pictures to go any bigger without being fuzzy. Sorry. Anywho, I'll give you a family update (if I can think that far back). April was kinda slow. I went to the valley with my Grandma when my step-mom went through the temple for the first time. We took Summer with us and stayed at my Mom's house that night. What a special occasion it was. I'm glad I could be there to support her.
I went on a girls trip to San Diego with my grandma, mom, and sisters. We rented a minivan and drove over there. We went shopping, went to Sea World, and visited the San Diego Temple (which is my favorite one by the way). We had so much fun! It was nice to get away for 3 days (with no kids) and just relax with my family. We got to talk a lot and catch up on each other's lives. We all laughed and recalled long lost memories.
Last week my sister graduated from Queen Creek High School. Congrats Laura! We left the kids with Brandon's Mom and went down for the ceremony. We got pulled over for a damaged windshield, my Grandma's truck broke down on the way to the school and we had to walk the rest of the way, and then we went swimming and the cops came because someone reported we were being too loud. WHATEVER!!! So we got in trouble with the law a couple times. Oh well, its the Owens Luck! We came back to Heber on Friday for Brooke and Blake's graduation (with no trouble from the law). Congrats guys! We had a good time and got to visit with a lot of family we hardly ever get to see. CONGRATS SENIORS! WE LOVE YOU ALL!
The girls are 14 months old now (I had to count on my fingers because that doesn't seem possible). Savannah is starting to walk. She still thinks it is faster to crawl, but its getting to be 50/50 so we are seeing more of it. Summer takes a few steps here and there, but isn't quite there yet. She'll come along, she always does. They are getting into all kinds of trouble, yet they make us smile all the time. I was told to start planning their sencond birthday now because it will be here before we know it. I'm starting to believe it now.
Kudos to my great husband. He gets up early to go to work, then has to wrastle the kids the rest of the day while I go to work. He cleans the house, bathes the kids, and even makes dinner. He is one in a million. I love you Hun!
Well, I think that about wraps it up. Until next time....(hehe, whenever that will be).
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I know, I know....
Posted by Brandon and Amber Owens at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is about time!!lol I know the feeling of not wanting to do it sometimes.
Those pictures are so cute! Who took them. I am needing pictures taken of Gavin. I was going to do it last week but I got sick.
I didn't know you went to CA. I bet that was fun to get away. I bet Brandon feels for all the SAHM's out there!
Those are some stinkin cute pictures!! They are growing up so fast!!
Post a Comment